- Designer (formerly Integrated) water filter access door
- IC and IT header door, part # 7026005
- How to replace the water filter door panel
The water filter on Designer (formerly Integrated) Tall and column refrigeration units is behind a door panel at the top of the unit.
- The door of the unit must be open to see the door panel.
- Service is required to replace the door panel if it is damaged. The lighting system wiring is attached to the door panel, making service necessary.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820