- Why does error code OPP occur?
- Clean both double oven cavities at the same time
- Self-clean both ovens at once
Only one oven may be in self-clean mode in Dual Fuel Ranges and Wall Ovens with two ovens.
- If one oven is in self-clean, the other oven cannot be used in any mode.
- The surface burners on the Dual Fuel Range can be used while self-cleaning either oven.
- Dual Fuel Ranges with two ovens show OPP in the oven selector knob if the second oven is set to self-clean while the other is in self-clean mode. See also, OPP Shown on Oven Control Knob.
- Self-Clean mode must finish before the other unit can be used, but the door does not have to unlock.
- It is possible to run the Self-Clean mode in two individual units at the same; however:
- The oven temperature reaches approximately 900°F in during self-clean.
- Running two ovens at the same time may cause the room to be uncomfortably hot.
- Wolf ovens use a 240 volt power supply, and running two ovens at the same time can tax the home electrical system.
- Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Reference for product recommendations and further information.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Wall Ovens Self-Clean Feature.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820