- Unit power failure
- Oven temperature too hot for cooking mode selected
- Loose or defective connection at J2 connector on oven controller
- RTD out of specifications
- Mode attempted while temperature above threshold
- Dual Fuel Range turned on by itself when it was not in use
- Dual Fuel door locked, HOT is shown
- HOT appears on Dual Fuel oven knob with a long beep
- Self clean stops and "hot" is shown
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Turn the oven selector bezel to cooking mode, then back to Off to reset.
- Open the oven door to cool the oven cavity temperature.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- Allow the oven to cool down for up to 8 hours, then select mode and temperature desired.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820