- Power interruption caused temporary issue
- Possible issue with control panel, electronic control head, control board, relay board, communication cable, or power supply
- Oven display is inconsistent
- Pressing buttons on oven control panel has no effect and display is blank
- Oven control panel does not work
- Oven control panel is blinking
- L Series, E Series, M Series, and Dual Fuel oven control display jumbled
- Partial or incomplete words or letters appear
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Try entering something using the control panel to see if it responds.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820