- Defective glow coil ignitor
- Defective bimetal valve
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- 18" oven does not have Broil function
- Interference between flex tube and broil ignitor, causing sparking in the wrong place
- What causes a gas oven infrared broiler not to ignite?
- Broiler not igniting or ignition delayed
- Gas broil element has no heat, is not heating, does not turn on, or is not working
- Delayed ignition
- Broiler ignitor continues to click with or without ignition
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a gas smell is present, turn off the burner, wait two minutes, and try to light it again.
- Initial ignition on a new unit can take up to one minute for ignition. This is normal.
- If the unit does not light in this time, see Gas Oven Delayed Ignition.
- Make sure knobs are in correct location. The 18" oven knob will not have "Broil" on it.
- If a gas oven broil burner is not igniting or if a gas odor is present without ignition, discontinue use until repaired. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- Gas Oven Bake Burner Not Working
- Gas Surface Burner Malfunctioning
- Wolf Does Not Operate in One or All Modes
- Gas Oven Burner Operation
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820