- Pan left on Induction Cooktop is Warm or Hot when the Cooktop is off
- Induction Cooktop heating a pan when in lock mode
- Unit turns on by itself
- Are Induction Cooktop controls sensitive to light?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure unit is turned off.
- Do not store cookware on the induction cooktop when not in use.
- The unit will be locked and off, and element controls will not light up.
- A unit that gets a lot of direct sunlight may get warm enough for the HOT indicator light to come on
- Controls are not light sensitive, will only respond to touch.
- If unit controls actually light up and turn on by itself, there may be an issue with the control board.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- See also, Induction Cooktop on After Pan Removed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820