- Designer (Formerly Integrated) freezer baskets
- How to remove freezer baskets
- Remove interior freezer baskets from Designer units
Steps to Verify Issue:
To remove a freezer basket:
- Pull the basket open until it stops.
- Pull the two plastic tabs behind the bottom two corners of the basket forward, then lift up and out.
- The tabs are not visible. Place your fingers under the bottom edge on each side of the basket, and pull forward.
- If the door opening is limited to 90°, the top basket must be removed before removing the middle or lower basket.
To install a freezer basket (column model):
- Push the basket slides in.
- Align the basket with the slides and push back until it stops.
- Press down on the front of the basket to engage the slides.
To reinstall a freezer basket (column combination model):
- Fully extend the basket slides.
- Align the basket with the slides and push back until the rear of the basket contacts the slide tabs.
- Push back and down on the front of the basket to engage the tabs.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820