- Installation issue
- Power failure
- Position or sensing switch
- Drawer motor
- Control unit
- Drawer slides or rails
- Drawer Microwave will not open, drawer is locked
- Drawer Microwave will not close, drawer is stuck
- Can the Drawer Microwave be opened or closed by hand?
- Drawer Microwave will not stay closed
- MD Drawer Microwave pops open
Steps to Verify Issue:
If unit is new installation:
- Make sure unit is installed properly and leveled. Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the door's path from closing properly.
In existing installations:
- Make sure nothing is blocking the unit's path. Remove any obstacle.
- If food placed in drawer is too heavy, remove or reduce food weight.
- Make sure power is supplied to the unit.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Make sure proper mounting screws are being used.
- Oversized screws create a binding issue causing the drawer to not close fully.
Always press the OPEN or CLOSE pad on the control panel to open or close the Drawer Microwave.
- Do not push or pull the Drawer Microwave by hand, except in case of emergency such as a power failure.
- If necessary, push or pull slowly.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820