How to Remove Dish Soap from a Dishwasher
- Remove regular dish soap detergent from Dishwasher
- Accidentally used dishsoap instead of Dishwasher detergent
- Suds in dishwasher after putting regular soap in the detergent compartment
- How to remove dish soap from rinse aid compartment
- Remove any standing water from inside of the dishwasher.
- Wipe out any suds from inside the unit including the detergent compartment with a cloth or sponge.
- Dry out the interior of the unit.
- Place 1/2 cup of vinegar in a small bowl sitting upright inside the dishwasher.
- Shake a layer of salt over the bottom of the unit.
- Run the unit for a minute.
- Open the door and see if suds are abundant. If so, add another 1/2 cup of vinegar to the bowl and run the unit through the rest of the wash cycle.
- You can use the same procedure if dish soap was placed in the rinse aid compartment.
- A standard wash program is sufficient.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820