- Can the Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) be converted from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG?
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the SRT?
- Does the BTU output change when converted?
- Gas conversion kit part number 809806, 813633, 815896, 9002723, 9002724, 9002725
When possible, purchase products built for the gas type they are connected to. Gas conversion on Sealed Burner Rangetops (SRT) varies by serial number.
- Prior to serial number 17000000, gas conversion for SRT models is not possible.
- Starting with serial (SWS) number 17000000:
- LP units above 8,600' use the high altitude kit.
- The BTU output stays the same, with the exception of the griddle, which is 2,000 BTU less on LP.
- Natural gas will not work over 10,250'. The unit will need to be converted to LP with the high altitude conversion kit. Contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at(800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
- SWS 18180000, natural gas high altitude conversion kits are available.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A converted unit can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
- See also, Gas Supply Line.
|Conversion Type||For Serial Numbers||Conversion Kit Part #||Instructions|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||17000000 to 18180000||809806||SRT Conversion to LP for Serial # 17000000 to 18180000|
|Natural Gas||17000000 to 18180000||813633||SRT Conversion to Natural Gas for Serial # 17000000 to 18180000|
|LP High Altitude Conversion||Starting with 17000000||815896||SRT LP High Altitude Conversion Starting with Serial # 17000000|
|LP||Starting with 18180000||9002723||SRT Conversion to LP SWS# 18180000|
|Natural Gas||Starting with 18180000||9002724||SRT Conversion to Natural Gas SWS# 18180000|
|NG High Altitude Conversion||Starting with 18180000||9002725||SRT NG High Altitude Conversion SWS# 18180000|
Wolf recommends that any gas conversion be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820