- How to use the Keep Warm feature on the SO24TE 24" Transitional E Series Oven
- Keep Warm mode for SO24 Wall Oven
- What does the warm button do?
- Difference between warm button and Keep Warm mode
The Keep Warm feature uses convection heat to preserve the food's taste, texture, looks, and quality.
- The Warm button on the control panel is a shortcut to the Keep Warm mode.
- The oven heats to 175°F, and the temperature does not appear.
- Using this button, Warm will stay active for 12 hours unless it is turned off manually.
- To turn Warm off, press the Warm button a second time. The Off button will not cancel the Warm mode.
- In order to set Keep Warm for a set amount of time, it must be started through the cooking mode menu.
- See also, Keep Warm Feature.
To use Keep Warm mode:
- Press OK.
- Turn the knob until Keep Warm appears.
- Press OK.
- 175°F, START, and 30 Minutes will appear on the display.
- To adjust the operating time, press the Time button and 30 Minutes will flash.
- Turn the knot to the desired operating time.
- Press Time, and the switch-off time flashes. The switch-off time is the current time plus the set operating time.
- To adjust the switch-off time, rotate the knob to the desired switch-off time.
- Press OK to enter new switch-off time.
- Press OK to start the Keep Warm mode.
- Press Off at any time to pause Keep Warm.
- Press Off a second time to stop the Keep Warm mode.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820