Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Dispenser Model Stainless Steel Door Imperfection
- Classic (BI) stainless steel wrapped door on external dispenser model has dent, dimple, wave, or imperfection
- Replacement stainless steel door for BI model has same type of damage as original door
- Stainless steel door has been replaced multiple times and still is not perfect
- Are dents, dimples, or waves normal on a dispenser model stainless steel wrapped door?
- Manufacturing process
Dimples or wavy appearance on the stainless steel wrapped door of an external dispenser Sub-Zero model is normal.
- Dimples or waves are created during the manufacturing process when the cutout for the external dispenser is pressed into the stainless steel.
- In most cases, this is only noticeable in certain light conditions and may be more visible depending on installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820