500 and 600 Series Ice Bin Carriage Assembly Removal
- Remove the ice bin carriage assembly in a 532, 542, 561, 632, 642, or 661?
- Replace the ice bin slides in a 500 or 600 Series side-by-side unit?
- How to remove the ice bin carriage assembly or ice bucket slides if broken
The ice bin carriage assembly rollers fit inside the ice bin slides attached to each side wall. To replace an ice bin carriage assembly or ice bin slide, remove all three components.
To remove the ice bin carriage assembly:
- For 600 Series units, it is not necessary to remove the screws that fit into slots at the bottom rear of each slide.
To install the ice bin carriage assembly:
- Screw in middle screw of left and right glides. Do not overtighten; the glides must be able to pivot.
- Pivot the glides up, so that the carriage assembly rear wheels can slip back into place. Pivot glides back to level and install the front screw on each side.
For ice bin installation information, see also:
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820