Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI), Classic Wine Storage (BW) and WS-30 Custom Side Panels
- How to install a wood panel on a Classic Series (BI), Classic Wine (BW), or WS-30 model
- Part number 7003407, instruction sheet 7004563
- Can the custom panel mounting kit be used on either right or left side of a BI unit?
- Can you reuse side panels?
- Instruction sheet includes panel dimensions.
- Panels can be installed on either right or left side of unit.
- Side panels must have a minimum thickness of 1/2" (13mm).
- The kit, part number 7003407, includes mounting hardware needed to mount one side panel.
- Side panels from older models cannot be reused on Classic models. Older side panels have different dimensions and attach to the unit differently.
- Refer to the Classic Installation Guide for further installation information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820