Replace Model 511 with Model BI-30U
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 511 and model BI-30U?
- Are the electrical requirements and water location the same for model 511 and model BI-30U?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 511 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The panels from model 511 will fit model BI-30U with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005230
- Louvered grille, part number 7014849.
- If unit has a grille panel, refer to Grille Panel.
- A new reduced height or extended grille will be needed, if used. See Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Grille Height Options.
- Framed handle set, part number 7014888 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003463).
- Side panels cannot be reused because they attach to the unit in a different way.
BI-30U Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820