Paint a Sub-Zero
- Can you paint a stainless steel door on a Sub-Zero?
- Changing the color of the handles on a Sub-Zero
- Can the stainless steel parts be painted?
Sub-Zero stainless steel components can be painted.
- Sub-Zero does not provide repainting instructions.
- Paint may not adhere well to stainless steel and brushed aluminum.
- Once painted, there is no way to remove the paint from a stainless steel part.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820