Designer Wine Storage (IW) Temperature Unit Selection
- Change Designer (formerly Integrated) Wine Storage unit into Fahrenheit mode?
- How do you put a Designer Wine Storage unit into Celsius mode?
- Take a Designer Wine Storage unit out of Fahrenheit mode?
- Take Designer Wine Storage unit out of Celsius mode?
- Temperature units on Designer Wine unit
To enter and exit Temperature Display mode:
- Reset power to unit either by unplugging and reconnecting power or turning home circuit breaker off for 10 seconds then turn back on.
- Verify unit is turned on.
- Hold the ALARM and POWER keys for 5 seconds.
- The display highlights the current temperature mode in bold.
- To change the temperature units, touch the icon for °F or °C.
- °F is Fahrenheit
- °C is Celsius
- Wine Storage Temperature Range
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings
- Extremely Cold Temperature on Display
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820