- Under-Cabinet Hood Insert hood installation
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Insert the power cord above or into an adjacent cabinet.
- Place the hood and the bottom assembly on a protected work surface under the cabinet opening.
- NOTE: The electrical connection to the bottom assembly will stay attached during the installation.
- Insert the hood into the opening.
- The support brackets will temporarily support the weight of the hood.
- If the bottom of the enclosure is too thick to engage the brackets, the hood must be supported until the mounting screws are installed.
- Turn the support bracket screws clockwise to draw the hood flange to the bottom of the enclosure.
- Secure the hood flange to the enclosure using the mounting screws provided.
- Press the bottom hood assembly against the bottom hood flange and secure with the six screws.
- Insert the blower plug into the blower receptacle.
- Insert the two tabs on the top of the transformer behind the two tabs on the hood and secure the bottom of the transformer with one screw.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820