Wolf EC24 Coffee System Shows Fill Beans Container
- "Fill Water and Beans, Empty Tray, and Grounds" appears
- 12 ounces or larger beverage being made
- Coffee beans need to be filled
- FILL BEANS appears
- What does fill beans container mean?
- How to correct fill beans container message
- No beans in whole coffee bean hopper
- Grinder is jammed
- Grinder motor is faulty
- No power to the grinder
If the "Fill Beans" message still appears when the bean hopper is full, this may be due to oily beans.
- With the unit OFF, use a butter knife or similar object to loosen the beans in the hopper.
- If the unit begins working, try using different coffee beans.
- If the unit continues to show FILL BEANS, no further troubleshooting advice is available.
- See also, Coffee Bean Selection for Coffee Systems.
The "Fill Beans" message scrolls across the EC24 Coffee Systems display if the coffee bean hopper is empty.
- Coffee bean hoppers are found on the top of the unit.
- Left compartment is for whole coffee beans. See EC24 Coffee System Coffee Volume for more information.
- Right compartment is for pre-ground coffee.
- Use the scoop provided to place one scoop of pre-ground coffee into the funnel.
- More than one scoop will cause the unit to clog.
- When preparing a cappuccino, the beans container must be filled before starting the program.
- The unit will show "Fill Beans" during the program if the container is empty.
- No coffee will be added to the beverage.
When preparing all beverages 12 oz or larger, "Fill Water and Beans, Empty Tray, and Grounds" appears on the display.
- Once filled, press the enter arrow to initiate the cycle.
- This is normal and occurs for every 12 oz or larger beverage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820