Wolf EC24 Coffee System Milk Carafe
- Milk carafe missing, how to order replacement parts
- What parts make up the milk carafe?
- Two settings on milk carafe and it should have three
- Milk carafe lid missing latte macchiato setting
- What is the milk container?
Wolf EC24 Coffee Systems come with a milk carafe.
- If the carafe is hard to remove, press the clean button first to remove. Otherwise, a vacuum is present, making it almost impossible to take off.
- The milk carafe is BPA free.
- The milk carafe is dishwasher safe; use the upper rack.
- Open the carafe by turning the lid and lifting up.
The milk carafe is not available as a full assembly. If a replacement milk carafe is needed for a Wolf EC24 Coffee System, order the following parts:
*The carafe lid includes the milk tube, O-ring, and spout.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820