Electric Cooktop Hot Surface Indicator
- Why is HOT illuminated on the CT Electric Cooktop?
- What is the purpose of the hot-surface indicator light on the CE Electric Cooktop?
- At what temperature does the hot-surface indicator light turn on for the Electric Cooktop?
- How do you get the hot surface indicator to turn off on the CT Electric Cooktop?
- Indicator light on when burner is not on.
As a safety precaution, a hot-surface indicator light will illuminate on CT and CE Electric Cooktops as a convenient safety reminder that the top is hot.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820