Outdoor Grill Burner BTU Ratings and Burners per Product
- How many burners are on the OG30, OG36, OG42, and OG52?
- What is the BTU rating of the Outdoor Gas Grill burners?
- What is the BTU rating of the side burner (SB) and burner module (BM)?
- Is there a difference in BTU when ordering an SB13 or BM13 with liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG)?
- What is the BTU rating of the IR burner, U burner, small rotisserie burner, and large rotisserie burner on the OG?
- What is the part number for the burner on an OG?
Wolf Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) burner BTU ratings and number of burners per unit are listed below. LP products have the same BTU output as Natural Gas unless otherwise noted.
|Burner||Part #||BTU Rating Per||# in Unit||# in Unit||# in Unit||# in Unit|
*The IR and U Burners are 25,500 BTU in the OG54.
|Modules||Total BTUs||BTU Rating on Low|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820