Pro Hood Series Ventilation Recirculating Kit Information
- Part number 811838, 811839, instruction sheet 812321
- Dimension specifications of recirculating kit, list of components included with the kit
- Does the recirculating kit come with a blower or with filters?
- Can an in-line or remote blower be used with a recirculating kit?
- Does the recirculating kit work on both the W and PW Series Wall Hoods?
- Use recirculating kits 811838 and 811839 on 22", 24", or 27" depth W or PW Series Ventilation Hoods.
- Part 811838 is for 30" wide hoods, part 811839 is for 36" wide hoods.
- The blower is not included with the recirculating kit. Purchase blowers separately.
- Recirculating kits work with internal blowers only.
- An in-line or remote blower implies external ventilation and is not for use with recirculating kits.
- Recirculating kits are restricted to internal blowers rated 600 CFM or less.
- Recirculating kits are 4" high and the width of the hood.
- This affects the electrical location for the hood. Electrical outlets must move to accommodate the extra height.
- A knockout found at the right rear corner of the recirculating kit accommodates the electrical supply that must move.
- Two charcoal filters come with recirculating kits. One for use with the kit upon installation, and one replacement.
- Recirculating kits may be removed if desired. A new transition and ducting need to be installed.
- See also, Replacing Recirculating Hood Filters.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820