Range Riser Leans
- R and GR Gas Range riser not installed properly
- Dual Fuel (DF) Range riser leans forward
- RT Series and Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) riser tipping forward
- Bracket supports not properly attached
- Riser not assembled correctly
- Riser installed incorrectly
Wolf risers must be assembled correctly in order to be stable and secure.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820