Wolf Self-Clean Performance on 208 Volt Electrical Supply
- How does 208 volt electrical supply affect the self-clean performance on a Dual Fuel (DF) Range, L Series, M Series, or E Series Oven?
- Is 240 volt power a requirement to run self-clean?
- Will the self-clean work well using 208 volt power supply?
The required electrical supply for Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges, L Series, E Series, and M Series Wall Ovens is a 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz dedicated circuit.
- All modes are designed to work on either a 208 volt or 240 volt electrical supply.
- Performance may be compromised if the electrical supply is less than 240 volts.
- An electrical supply of less than 240 volts can adversely affect oven preheat and recovery times.
- The oven may not be able to reach the full self-clean temperature of approximately 900°F in the appropriate time frame to thoroughly clean the oven's interior. This may require additional spot cleaning after self-clean has finished.
- See also, Oven Performance on 208 Volt Power Supply.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820