Convection Steam Oven High Altitude Adjustments
- How is the use of a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) different at high altitudes?
- Is there a high altitude kit for the CSO?
- Is baking time impacted by high altitude in a Convection Steam Oven?
High altitude will not have a significant impact upon steaming, even though water will boil at a slightly lower temperature.
- The humidity sensor in the oven will control the amount of moisture in the cavity, making high altitudes a non-issue for the product.
- Use the unit as directed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820