Uneven Baking in Convection Steam Oven
- Is there a hot spot in the CSO?
- Is it normal for foods to bake or cook unevenly in a Convection Steam Oven?
- Would moving rack position affect baking results in the CSO?
- Food browns or darkens towards the rear of the CSO.
Depending on food, time, temperature, rack placement, and mode selection, baking results may vary.
- If using the CSO pans that come with the unit, make sure pans are inserted correctly.
- Pans should be inserted into rack guide in place of oven racks, not sitting on top of oven racks.
- Pans have a sloped back edge and a squared-off front edge. Make sure that the sloped edge is toward the back of the unit for better circulation.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven Pans.
- Make sure that appropriate cookware is being used. See also, Convection Steam Oven Cookware Suggestions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820