Induction Cooktop Wire Leads
- What do the different colored wires on an Induction Cooktop connect to in the home electrical supply?
- Of the black, white, and green wires, which are the lead wires?
- Should a home neutral wire be capped?
The electrical connection wires on an Induction Cooktop are black (L1), white (L2) and green (ground, GND).
- Each lead has a large label on it indicating what it connects to (L1, L2, and GND).
- Typically white is the neutral wire but not in this case.
- If the home supply has a neutral wire, simply cap it off and do not use it.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820