Dual Fuel Range Oven Light Operation
- Can the oven light be turned on and off when the door is open?
- Should both lights turn on in 48" and 60" Ranges?
- How to turn on a Next Dual Fuel Range Oven light
- Are the lights in 48" and 60" ranges on the same control?
Oven light turns on automatically when the door is open and off when closed. Sabbath Mode can affect light operation.
30" and 36" Range
To turn the light on while the door is closed:
- Touch Light on the control panel.
The oven light can be turned off with the door open by pressing Light on the control panel.
48" and 60" Range
The control panel for 48" and 60" ranges have two light selections. One for the left oven, and one for the right.
- Touch Light on the control panel for the desired oven. Only the light for the oven selected should turn on.
48" and 60" Range Control Panel:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820