Smoke Underneath Steamer or Fryer
- Smoke coming from underneath a Steamer Module (SM15, IS15), or Fryer Module (FM15, IF15).
- Why is smoke coming from the cabinet underneath a Steamer Module?
- Cabinet underneath the fryer is smoking
If smoke is forming underneath a Steamer or Fryer Module, no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Discontinue use immediately.
- Disconnect the electrical supply at the breaker or plug (if accessible).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820