Legacy Dual Fuel Range Control Illumination
- Is the Legacy Dual Fuel Range (DF) control backlit?
- Should the clock on the Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Electronic Control Head (ECH) stay lit when the ECH is closed?
- There is a light coming from the DF control panel when it is closed, is this normal?
- Why is the light on the DF ECH not turning off when the control panel is closed?
The touch pads on the control panel, or Electronic Control Head (ECH), of the Legacy Dual Fuel Range are not backlit; only the display portion of the control panel will illuminate.
- The clock on the control stays illuminated regardless if the ECH is open or closed; this is normal.
- It is possible to see the glow of the clock around the ECH when it is closed; this is normal.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820