MC24 Convection Microwave and MS24 Standard Microwave Keep Warm Feature
- How to use the Keep Warm feature on the MC24 Convection Microwave
- Keep Warm Mode for MS24 Standard Microwave
- What does the Keep Warm feature do?
- Note that a small amount of microwave power is used during this mode. Use only microwave-safe dishes.
To use the Keep Warm feature:
- Touch KEEP WARM.
- Use number pads to enter desired keep warm time.
- The Keep Warm feature will keep food warm for up to 90 minutes.
- Touch START/QUICK ON.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820