Microwave Drop-Down Door Oven Appears to Operate Correctly but Produces Little or No Heat
- MDD little to no heat is produced
- What causes the Microwave to not produce heat?
- Misadjustment of switches
- Relays 1 and 2
- Control board faulty
- Thermal cutout (magnetron) faulty
- Monitor switch faulty
- Monitored latch switch faulty
- Open circuit wire harness
- High voltage capacitor faulty
- HV wiring faulty
- HV rectifier assembly faulty
- High voltage transformer faulty
- Magnetron faulty
Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Then retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820