Wolf Microwave Turns On When the Door Opens
- Microwave continues to operate with the door open
- Microwave starts by itself when the door is opened
- Opening the door causes the microwave to turn on
- Interlock switch
If a microwave starts running when the door opens:
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the microwave continues to start when the door opens, turn off power at the home circuit breaker or unplug the unit until it is repaired.
- The unit running with the door open is a safety issue. Do not use the unit until service is able to diagnose and repair the issue.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820