Vacuum Seal Drawer Operation
- Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) theory of operation
- How does the VS24 work?
- Why does the VS24 beep when starting the cycle?
The Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) uses a vacuum cycle followed by a seal cycle.
- Once the vacuum cycle is done, the seal cycle begins.
- Air is then let back into the chamber.
- The pressure in chamber is normal, while the pressure in the bag is in vacuum.
- Make sure the seal area is clean and dry.
- Hold the lid down for a couple of seconds while vacuum is created.
- This process does not require the drawer to shut between cycles. It may be kept open or shut.
- If the vacuum is not created, the unit will beep.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820