Warming Drawer Odor
- Warming drawer smells when in use.
- New Wolf Warming Drawer has odor.
- How to remove bad smell from Wolf Warming Drawer.
- Clean the inside of the Warming Drawer out thoroughly using soapy water and a sponge.
- Wipe the inside of the warming drawer dry.
- Turn the warming drawer on high and let the unit run for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this process as needed if the Warming Drawer still has residual odor.
- Charcoal is safe to help remove odor.
- The charcoal briquettes can be set in the warming drawer, with the unit off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820