Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model and is no longer available. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Cook at higher highs and lower lows with four dual-stacked, sealed burners that produce up to 20,000 Btu and deliver as low as 300 Btu
- Clean up sloshes and spills easily with the seamless, sealed, black porcelain-coated burner pans
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Operate easily with a control panel that rotates out of sight when not in use
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Re-ignites flame automatically with our spark ignition system for improved temperature control and added safety
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- See food clearly with bright interior halogen lights and large double-panel glass door windows
- DF304 $7,255
- DF304-LP $7,255
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 1 - 15,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- Stainless-steel island trim
- One standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, one full-extension on-door rack in oven
- Two halogen lights
- Temperature probe
- 30" broiler pan and rack
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 36 7/8" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Replacements and Add-ons
- 3 1/4" Front Leg Covers
- 3 1/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 3 3/4" (95) Front Leg Covers
- 3 3/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 30" Dual Fuel and Induction Range Kickplate
- 30" Red Knobs
- 4 1/4" Front Leg Covers
- 4 1/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 4 3/4" Front Leg Covers
- 4 3/4" Rear Caster Covers
- Filler Trim
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.