Legacy Model - 36" Transitional Induction Range
Model # IR365TE/S/TH
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Anticipate high heat on-demand as well as the most delicate of lows
- Achieve faster boils and sears through a four-zone induction power-boost
- Transform two burners into one larger burner with the bridge feature
- Breathe a bit easier with helpful safety measures, including cookware-sensing burners that deactivate when an induction-compatible pan is not in place
- Operate easily with a control panel that rotates out of sight when not in use
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- IR365TE/S/TH $9,930
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Five induction zones
- 2 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,700 W boost
- 2 - 2,100 W element
- Three racks per cavity (one standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, and one full-extension on-door rack)
- Temperature probe
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 35 7/8" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
30" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 3.5 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 5.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Replacements and Add-ons
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Personalize your range with choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- Determine if you'd like to add a bake stone for better-than-delivery (and faster) pizzas
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
The only dishwasher made to complete the Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen, Cove ensures spotlessly clean and dry dishes—every time.