- How to replace a light bulb in the drawer compartment of a 200 or 300 Series Sub-Zero.
- What size are the light bulbs in a 200 & 300 series freezer?
- 200 & 300 Series drawer light bulb
The light bulb in the drawer compartment of a 200 & 300 Series Sub-Zero is a standard 40 watt appliance bulb.
- Remove wire light guard by extracting the screws holding it in place.
- Unscrew the bulb from the socket to remove.
- Install new bulb and reattach light guard.
- Bulbs are available locally, or can be ordered through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part # 7014658.
- See also, Broken or Hard to Remove Light Bulb.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820