- Change temperature display from °F to °C on 400 Series
- Change 400 Series temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius or from Celsius to Fahrenheit on a WS-30 Wine Storage unit
It is possible to change the temperature display from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C) in 400 Series and WS-30 units if the unit has a door ajar alarm bell button on the control panel.
To convert the temperatures from Fahrenheit (°F) to Celsius (°C) readings or vice versa:
- Turn the unit off then back on again using the unit on/off button.
- Within one minute of turning the unit back on, press and hold the door ajar alarm bell ON/OFF key and the UNIT ON/OFF key simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- Release the keys and "°C" will appear on the LCD indicating that temperatures will now appear in Celsius units, or vice versa.
See also, Wine Storage Temperature Range.
Model 427R will require temperature conversion for both the upper Wine Storage zone and the refrigerator drawers separately.
- See also, Sub-Zero Door Ajar Alarm.
- Without a bell on / off button on the control panel, it is not possible to change the temperature display.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820