- Can a Fryer Module (IF15, FM15T) be used to boil water?
- How to use a IF15 to cook pasta.
- Is the FM15T able to boil water?
- Fryer is designed to heat oil, which heats slower than water.
- Heating water in the unit may burn out the heating element.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820