- Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) French door not closing properly
- French door flipper seal preventing door from closing properly
- How to adjust the door to prevent issues with French door flapper seal gasket
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Open the door more quickly. Opening the door slowly will result in the flipper not opening all the way. This can cause the flippers to hit the right-hand door when closing if the right-hand door is closed.
- Make sure food or containers inside the unit do not prevent the doors from closing properly.
- Close French doors in either order, right or left first. They should close normally regardless of which side is closed first.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. A Factory Certified Servicer may need to adjust the door to resolve the issue. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820