- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 590 and model 690?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 590 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 690 was discontinued in 2004.
- The panels from model 590 will fit model 690.
- 590 (framed only) are framed panels and was not available in overlay.
- The 690 comes with a new grille. A grille panel from a 590 will not fit the model 690.
- Louvered grille, part number 7007308, is available for model 690.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820