- What is the best product to use when cleaning a Wolf control panel?
- Can I use degreaser to clean a Wolf control panel?
- How to remove residue from Wolf control panel
Steps to Verify Issue:
To clean a Wolf control panel:
- Turn off unit.
- Dampen soft cloth with small amount of spray degreaser.
- Wipe panel with dampened cloth.
- Wipe with dry cloth.
Do not spray cleaners directly on the panel.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820