- Cove Dishwasher installation preparation
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Place the unit in front of the opening.
- Measure the height of the opening, then adjust the leveling legs until the unit height is slightly less than the opening height.
- To adjust the front, turn the leveling legs clockwise to raise and counterclockwise to lower the unit.
- To adjust the rear, turn the rear adjustment screw counterclockwise to raise and clockwise to lower the unit.
- NOTE: The unit is equipped to prevent the rear leveling leg from stripping if turned the wrong way. If the rear leveling leg does not raise or lower, tilt the dishwasher forward slightly to remove pressure from the leg which will engage the threads and allow for adjustment.
- Route the water and drain lines through the access hole into the adjacent cabinet. If plumbing and electrical lines are routed through metal, protect the edges of the access hole to prevent abrasion.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820