- French top plate removed during installation or service call and replaced on the unit backwards
- Flame goes out when using the French top
- French top stops heating
- FT stops working
Steps to Verify Issue:
- When cool, remove the French top center rings.
- Remove the large square plate.
- The plate is heavy. Take care in removing.
- Look at the edges of the square plate. The plate is sealed on three edges and open on one edge.
- Reinstall the plate, making sure the open edge is facing the back of the unit for proper ventilation.
- Reinstall the rings.
- Test unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820