- What material is the Wolf French top made of?
- Metal used to make a Wolf French top
- French top surface dull, shiny, discolored, or rusted
Wolf French tops are made of cast iron.
- The French top will darken after first use. This is normal.
- If not properly seasoned, the French top will rust. This will not harm the French top surface.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide, or Clean a French Top for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820