- Gas valve is not closing
- Supply gas pressure is too high
- Gas burner stays lit
- Gas burner will not shut off
- Turning surface burner off does not extinguish flame
- Griddle, charbroiler, or French top will not shut off
Steps to Verify Issue:
If a Wolf gas burner will not shut off:
- Verify burner control knob is not stuck.
- If gas burner flame continues, or if a gas odor persists:
- Turn off gas supply source to unit.
- Depending on source of issue, a gas company or plumber may be required.
For gas burner clicking, see Gas Surface Burner Clicking.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820