- Electrical noise
- GR Series Ranges displays a rapid flashing Oven Call for Heat Light while the unit is in an idle mode (off)
- Oven indicator light flashing when unit is off
- Electrical noise causing preheat light to flash
- Light blinking when oven is off
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify electrical noise is not causing the issue.
- Electrical noise in the home, usually lighting dimmer switches, can cause the Call for Heat Light to flash.
- Electrical noise is defined as any unwanted electrical signals which produce undesirable effects and may be produced by unwanted voltages or currents.
- Such effects may be imperceptible and may affect performance or cause damage.
- An electrician may be needed to verify electrical noise in the home.
- The oven is safe to use until this problem is repaired.
- If service is needed, the service technician may need to electrically isolate the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820