- How to convert displayed temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit on an Designer (Formerly Integrated) product
- Unit is displaying Fahrenheit or Celcius temperatures, how do you change this?
- Change temperature from °F to °C
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the home screen.
- Access the settings menu by pressing the gear icon on the options menu.
- Select the '°C/°F' icon to access the Temperature Unit Selection menu.
- If the icon is not visible, scroll menu left or right.
- Touch °C or °F to select temperature units. Current setting will be larger font and bold.
- Touch the arrow key to return to main screen, or wait a few moments for display to automatically reset
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820